Black is Gold Organization's New Member Application 2019-2020
Black is Gold Organization's New Member Requirements
- Must be an incoming Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in high school.
- Must Live in the Chicagoland Area.
- Maintaining a 2.5 or higher GPA (unweighted).
- Must submit an unofficial transcript.
- Must submit a headshot image
- Must submit one signed letter of recommendation from a teacher or mentor.
- Must be an ambitious young lady who displays strong leadership skills, determination, and is willing to show a true commitment to the Black is Gold Organization.
Application Process Phases:
- Phase One: Complete online Application.
- Phase Two: 101 Interview with Black is Gold's Youth Executive Board Members.
- All applications are due February 28th, 2019 at midnight.
- All letter of recommendations, headshot images, and official transcripts must be emailed to email@example.com by the application deadline, February 28th, 2019.
- Each written response has a minimum of 350 words, anything less will not be reviewed. We strongly encourage having your essay reviewed and proofread by a parent, teacher, or mentor. If your written response has grammatical errors, it will impact your chances of being accepted into the Black is Gold Organization. Please copy and paste your written response from Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process please contact Kennedy Brown via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.